Professional Liability Call FI on 03333 211403

Personal Accident, Sickness & Travel


Personal Accident, Sickness & Travel Insurance

One of the great benefits of working as a freelance professional is personal freedom from the ‘corporate culture’. But it also means not automatically having many of the important benefits employees at companies often take for granted, such as insurances.

Yet as a freelancer, having the right insurances in place is even more vital. Personal accident, sickness or problems when you travel, can all have a serious impact on your ability to earn an income or to be able to afford medical expenses abroad and replace lost items.

Our Personal Accident, Sickness & Travel Insurance policy will pay you regular weekly payments if you become unable to work as a result of an accident or sickness. This is crucial if, like most freelancers, you are self-employed. There is only a 7 day deferred period before payments start and they can be made for up to 52 weeks.

A lump sum may also be payable on death or for specified disabilities such as the loss of a limb or eye.

Flexible level of cover With our Personal Accident & Sickness policies, you choose the level of cover most appropriate to your income.

No need for a medical Cover is quick and easy to arrange online with no need for a medical. It can also then be upgraded to include Travel cover for you and your family.

Buy Online

Instant quotes, cover & policy download

Discounts For all Professions

Purchase your business insurance with FreelanceInsure
and get more cover for

Click here and SAVE

Need Help?

Our experienced brokers are ready to give you the best advice.

Tel: 03333 211403

Meet Chris Caunce

Chris Caunce interviewed by post magazine discussing the benefits of Chartered Insurer Broker status


liability insurance 2012 highlights - UK Broker Awards 2012 Follow FreelanceInsure on Twitter British Insurance Brokers Association  The Chartered Insurance Institute