Professional Liability Call FI on 03333 211403

350+ Professions Insured


Professions we insure

It's important you get the right cover for your business.

FreelanceInsure business insurance is designed for self employed consultants who work contractually for third parties.

It makes no difference if your just starting out in business or have been trading for years, providing you meet our eligibility criteria we can help.

We insure literally hundreds of different kinds of professions, from analyst programmers and financial controllers to interior designers and construction contractors to name just a few.

You can learn more about the trades and professions we insure by clicking any of the links below or if you prefer talk to one of our brokers please call 03333 211403.

We operate ten specific schemes for the professions listed below.

The cover is not designed for manual labour, stock or the sale of hardware, or for professionals who run their own practices. (eg solicitor, architect or accountant practice firms).

For further clarification on eligibility please contact Freelance Insure by email at or see our policies by Industry or Sector

What profession are you in?

or Choosing the right policy

Buy Online

Instant quotes, cover & policy download

Discounts For all Professions

Purchase your business insurance with FreelanceInsure
and get more cover for

Click here and SAVE

Need Help?

Our experienced brokers are ready to give you the best advice.

Tel: 03333 211403

Meet Chris Caunce

Chris Caunce interviewed by post magazine discussing the benefits of Chartered Insurer Broker status


liability insurance Follow FreelanceInsure on Twitter2012 highlights - UK Broker Awards 2012British Insurance Brokers Association  The Chartered Insurance Institute