Professional Indemnity
Public Liability Insurance

Get a Quote

Public liability insurance covers you against accidents to members of the public or damage to property that occurs as a result of your business activities. It also covers any related legal costs.

Even if you work from home, you may need public liability cover. If clients visit you there, the policy will cover you if they injure themselves while they are on your premises - it could be something as silly as tripping over a computer cable. If you regularly work off-site, your policy should cover this too.

We offer three different levels of cover £1 million, £2 million & £5 million.

To keep costs low, Public Liability is available as part our Business Combined package.

FAQ's | T&C's | Security | Site Map | Add To Favourites | Resources | Articles Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional FSA Verisign