Professional Liability Call FI on 03333 211403

Cover for Programme Managers

Programme Managers
According to The Project Management Institute (United Kingdom chapter)the essential responsibilities for a program manager, in addition to managing and coordinating teams of programmers, is: “the identification, rationalization, monitoring and control of the interdependencies between projects”.

Much has been written about the gap between strategy formulation and strategy execution. Statistics published for the last ten years of unparalleled growth in the IT sector, claim that 66% of IT strategies were never implemented and of the remaining 34% only a half were able to meeting expectations and generate the ROI promised.

Businesses are learning that any project that they undertake requires specialist management, and that this is particularly true of IT projects. Programme managers today are highly respected, and are finding themselves, when not working for themselves, in the highest echelons of many organisations.

As the IT industry grows so does the scale of the IT projects, and as integrated IT infrastructure has become the lynchpin of almost all successful companies, the responsibilities of the programme manager have also grown.

If you have an insurance policy already and are looking here, or if you have never had business insurance before, then consider this: FreelanceInsure has been offering programme manager indemnity for many years, are confident that our policies, underwritten by specialists, have proven robust and comprehensive, and that our dedicated policies will meet your needs.

What is more, we the premiums we charge are among the lowest on the market today.

This insurance by professionals for  professionals. Talk to one of our expert advisors now on 0333 211403







Buy Online

Instant quotes, cover & policy download

Discounts For all Professions

Purchase your business insurance with FreelanceInsure
and get more cover for

Click here and SAVE

Need Help?

Our experienced brokers are ready to give you the best advice.

Tel: 03333 211403

Meet Chris Caunce

Chris Caunce interviewed by post magazine discussing the benefits of Chartered Insurer Broker status


liability insurance Follow FreelanceInsure on Twitter2012 highlights - UK Broker Awards 2012British Insurance Brokers Association  The Chartered Insurance Institute